Please update debconf po translation for the package exult

(CC'ed to language teams)

Hi,

this package. I'm currently preparing a non maintainer upload for this
package as other l10n issues are pending for a long time now.

The package maintainer has been notified of this NMU intent and either did
not answer or agreed for me to do the NMU.

Your translation seems to be currently incomplete in the current package
release so I'd like to give you this opportunity for updating it.

Please note that the deadline is quite short and I indeed need to receive
your update in the next two days.

Please send the update directly to me : no need for cluttering up the bug
tracking system at this moment. If needed, I will take care of sending the
update to the BTS, if the NMU is indeed not made.

Thanks,

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
"Project-Id-Version: exult\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-03-29 09:01-0800\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2004-03-29 09:01-0800\n"
"Last-Translator: Sebastian Feltel <sebastian@feltel.de>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid "Path to \"The Black Gate\":"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Exult needs to know where your copy of Ultima VII: The Black Gate is "
"located. You need to give the path where the game's top directory can be "
"found."
msgstr ""
"Exult muss den Pfad wissen, in dem Ultima VII: The Black Gate installiert "
"wurde. Geben Sie das oberste Verzeichnis des Spiels an. Wenn Sie es nicht "
"installiert haben, dann lassen Sie dieses Feld leer."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3
msgid "If you don't have BG, just leave the field blank."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:12
msgid "Path to \"Serpent Isle\":"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:12
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Exult needs to know where your copy of Ultima VII: Serpent Isle is located. "
"You need to give the path where the game's top directory can be found."
msgstr ""
"Exult muss den Pfad wissen, in dem Ultima VII: Serpent Isle installiert "
"wurde. Geben Sie das oberste Verzeichnis des Spiels an. Wenn Sie es nicht "
"installiert haben, dann lassen Sie dieses Feld leer."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:12
msgid "If you don't have SI, just leave the field blank."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:21
msgid "The entered path is not a directory."
msgstr "Der angegebene Pfad ist kein Verzeichnis."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:25
msgid "This does not look like a top directory of one of the Ultimas."
msgstr "Das Verzeichnis ist nicht das oberste Verzeichnis des Spiels."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:25
msgid ""
"(Specifically, I was looking for a subdirectory named \"static\", which did "
"not exist.)"
msgstr ""
"In dem angegebenem Verzeichnis wurde nach einem Unterverzeichnis \"static\" "
"gesucht, das aber nicht gefunden wurde."

#~ msgid "Where is The Black Gate installed?"
#~ msgstr "Wo ist The Black Gate installiert?"

#~ msgid "Where is Serpent Isle installed?"
#~ msgstr "Wo ist Serpent Isle installiert?"