Re: German translation for d-i

Hello Denis,
On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 09:36:52PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> They did not exist at that time, and this is my point.  Your experience
> is that bugs filed are sometimes ignored (and indeed you could not guess
> that your translation had been silently incorporated).  Basically those
> guidelines have been written so that it does not happen anymore.  As
> your mail seemed to imply that following these guidelines was useless,
> I disagreed because I believe that this statement is wrong.

Sorry if this appeared to be the case. It was just that it was not
easy to find out how to handle this bug since several people just
pointed me forward (and noone mentioned those guidelines) and even a
post to debian-boot did not help.

At which interval are you posting the untranslated/to be updated
po-files? Is there an arrangement in the french team how to avaoid
duplicated work? Maybe something similar could be arranged for the
german team (depending on the resonance on this list, of course).

Greetings

Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
  gpg signed mail preferred    gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm