fix debconf translations...

Hello

Maybe sou read the mails from debian-i18n@...

Joey has write some script that download the debconf templates from DDTP
and include this translations in the package. See
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2003/debian-i18n-200303/msg00014.html
about this.

This are good news.

I improve the po file generation from the DDTP and I found some bugy
translations. The server collect this translations now daily in the file
http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/maintainer/WARNING.txt

Please look at this list and download the templates from the server and
fix the problems. Normal this are bugs like this:
| Normally, home directories can be viewed by all users on the system. If
| you want to increase the security/privacy on your system, you might want
| your home directories only readable by the  user. If you are unsure,
| answer yes to enable system wide readable home directories.
| .
| This will only affect home directories of users added with the adduser
| program later.
|Description-pt_BR: Você quer ter seus diretórios 'home' visíveis por todos?
| Normalmente, diretórios home podem ser vistos por todos os usuários do
| sistema. Se você quer aumentar a segurança/privacidade no seu sistema,
| você pode querer seu diretório home visível apenas para o usuário. Se você
| não tem certeza, responda sim para habilitar diretórios home visíveis
| por qualquer pessoa.

you see the missing last part?

the HOWTO to do the work:
 - get WARNING.txt
 - look at lines with your languages (like:
   pt_BR   Package:adduser  Template:adduser-homedir-permission)
 - send a mail with 'GET adduser-homedir-permission pt_BR' as subject to
   the server
 - fix the translation
 - send it back to the server

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Nicht geschehene Taten ziehen oft einen erstaunlichen Mangel an Folgen