Re: French translations of util-linux-man

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your work.

I'll proofread and update the po file at http://translationproject.org/domain/
util-linux-man.html.

I see Jean-Paul Guillonneau and Jean-Philippe MENGUAL worked on some
translations in 2021.

Only one person can work on a po file at a time, do any of you want to take
over that translation ?

Frédéric