Sujet : Re: debian-faq: French documentation translation update
Date : Fri, 15 Mar 2019 23:39:40 +0100
De : Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
Pour : 920492@bugs.debian.org, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual@hypra.fr>

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual@hypra.fr> wrote:
> Please find attached the French translation update, proofread by the
> debian-l10n-french mailing list contributors.
> > This file should be put as po4a/po/fr.po in your package build tree.

I have committed the file to GIT.
However the file apparently is not in sync with the English original.

So there is some more update work needed. But I would recommend to not start
with this now, since there seems to be a problem with the process of
updating the po files, which leads to new changings appearing over and over
again. So, to prevent from needless work, I recommend to not work on
translations updates now.
I will keep you informed...

I'm sorry, apparently I made wrong assumptions when it comes to how the
tools within the debian-faq package work.
So, everything seems fine so far.

That being said:

Jean-Philippe: could you please update the fr.po file from
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/debian-faq/tree/master/po4a/po and sent it to this bug (#920492)?

Thanks
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076