Re: Fwd: Time to update schroot man page translation?

Hi Helge,
Le dimanche 07 octobre 2018 à 17:23 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
> Hello Fellow translators,
> I'm from the German team and try to resolve some long standing
> translation issues. One of them is schroot, where I made some updates
> and asked the last translator (see below) if he would update the
> French translation as well. Unfortunately, he never responded, maybe
> he is inactive now.
> Please tell me if some translator would be willing to update (just a
> few strings) the translation before I proceed with the QA upload.
> I'll
> provide the file on request and we can arrange about the time frame
> (just before the freeze, of course).
> If I don't get any response by the end of the month (October) I will
> simply proceed with the French version as is.
> Greetings
>
>          Helge
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>
> -----
>
> > Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 11:07:33 +0200
> > From: Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>
> > To: Thomas Blein <tblein@tblein.eu>
> > Subject: Time to update schroot man page translation?
> >
> > Hello Thomas,
> > I intend to NMU schroot to fix long standing l10n bugs. The German
> > translator spotted some errors (and some other strings seem
> > outdated
> > as well), so if you are interested, you can update the translation.
> >
> > (I took the file from the BTS and refreshed it).
> >
> > Please let me know soon if you (or a translation collegue of yours)
> > is
> > intrested to update the translation and if so, until when.
> > Greetings
> >          Helge
> > --
> >       Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     debian@helgefjell.de
> >            Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/d
> > ebian.php
> >         64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail
> > preferred
> >            Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/
I will update the file with the help of the French translation team.
Can you send me the file or the link where I could get it. Can you give
me an approximate deadline.
I seen that the bug #776607 with the Thomas translation is not closed.
Are his updates incorporated to the current version?
Greetings
Jean-Pierre Giraud