Fwd: Time to update schroot man page translation?

Hello Fellow translators,
I'm from the German team and try to resolve some long standing
translation issues. One of them is schroot, where I made some updates
and asked the last translator (see below) if he would update the
French translation as well. Unfortunately, he never responded, maybe
he is inactive now.

Please tell me if some translator would be willing to update (just a
few strings) the translation before I proceed with the QA upload. I'll
provide the file on request and we can arrange about the time frame
(just before the freeze, of course).

If I don't get any response by the end of the month (October) I will
simply proceed with the French version as is.

Greetings

         Helge

----- Forwarded message from Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----