Help for french translation needed ?

Hi,

My name is Stéphane Piriou.

I just saw the request for debian french translators on the debian wiki.

I'm a two year debian user (windows before that) and live in Belgium in the
south part of the country.

I'm, of course, a natural french speaker.

I could use a few hours sometime to help to translate stuffs for the debian
project.

I have practiced english for 10 years (writing & reading & listening).

A big part of my browsing occurs on english websites (technical stuffs and
others).

I know how to use google (searx.me) and a dictionary.

I have a few skills in programming area (I currently follow evening courses)
but nothing at kernel level.

I'm currently trying to install debian on various x86 tablets (3 chinese
tablets), an area that should, IMHO, be more invested by the linux/gnu
community, since there is currently no real solution with decent privacy
policy which handle the specific needs of tablets/hybrid computing.

Before that, I want to help for translation.

I need more details for proper decision.

Best regards,

Stéphane Piriou.