Re: Proposition de contribution

Quoting Bernard Opic (bernard@opic.fr):
> Bonjour,
>
> Durant ces dernières années j'ai contribué à la traduction de divers projets, via Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/~cpio/+participation) ou plus directement (http://blogs.media-tips.com/bernard.opic/?s=traduction).
>
> Après une période durant laquelle je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps pour poursuivre ces travaux je redeviens plus disponible.
>
> Aujourd'hui je souhaite contribuer à la traduction de la distribution Debian que j'utilise, préconise, et sur laquelle je développe des applications réseaux e
>
> Si vous pensez que je peux-être utile, merci de m'indiquer comment je peux vous rejoindre.

Bonjour,

debian-i18n is an English-speaking mailing list, meant for
coordination of all Deiban i18n and l10n activities.

You may want to contact the French localization team, using the
debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org mailing list.

There you can observe the work methods we use, participate to
translation reviews, then eventually progressively pick up new
translations to work on. The team uses a quite codified work method,
most work being done in the mailing list (and not in an integrated web
framework such as Launchpad) and it's therefore easy to progressively
understand the team's processes.