Re: looking for translators for package fex

Quoting Ulli Horlacher (framstag@rus.uni-stuttgart.de):

> I am the author of F*EX, a web based application for file exchange of any
> size. See:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/fex
>
> So far there are locales for english, german, spanish, italian, galician
> and swabian.
>
> For I do not speak french, I am looking for french translation help.
>
> If you are interested in translating F*EX into french, please contact me.
> I will send you the translation file. Just add there the french lines.
>
> Reward: a fex-account on fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de with virtually unlimited
> space :-)

Hello Ulli,

Is the software using gettext for internationalization (I hope it
does)?

If so, I would suggest sending the POT template file to this list so
that list memebers can figure out the amount of needed
work. Committing to a translation work (and further updates) depends
whether there are 10 or 1000 strings to translate..:-)