Re: deborphan translation

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 08:06:07PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> We generally prefer us, translators, to keep up with "our"
> translations.

I needed to change some things in the po files myself since they needed
to be changed simultaneously, e.g. removing the name of upstream and the
copyright from the to be translated strings. I also fixed some bugs in
other translation files (the French translation did not contain these
anymore).

A RM confirmed that a l10n-only upload would be accepted for deborphan,
even after the freeze, so I'll upload this evening and prepare an
additional l10n-only package when there are remaining translation
issues.

Regards,
Carsten