Re: deborphan translation

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 08:06:07PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Carsten Hey (c.hey@web.de):
> > my sponsor translated the requested string already.
>
> Hmmm, can you send us the new fr.po file ?

The current version is available at

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/deborphan/trunk/po/fr.po?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Her translation is:

#: src/exit.c:194
msgid ""
"The status file is in an improper state.\n"
"One or more packages are marked as half-installed, half-configured,\n"
"unpacked, triggers-awaited or triggers-pending. Exiting.\n"
msgstr ""
"Le fichier statut est dans un état impropre.\n"
"Un ou plusieurs paquets sont marqués half-installed, half-configured,\n"
"unpacked, triggers-awaited ou triggers-pending. Fin du programme.\n"

> who I certainly know

Yes, you know alphascorpii :) She told me that I should greet you from
her and she is curious about your comment.

Regards,
Carsten