ikiwiki internationalisation

Joey,

ikiwiki is under rapid development these days. As this is indeed the
only Debian native package that is not fully translated to French, it
constantly come under our (French l10n team) radar when you upload new
versions with new strings.

Jean-Luc does a great job following your development but is always one
version behind..:-)

Do you have plans or a schedule for a stabilized version of ikiwiki?
I've read that it could even be part of the GSOC, which would
certainly mean yet more rapid development...

If that may help you, one of us (preferrably not me, but....) could
handle i18n/l10n of the software, freeing some of your time for more
productive work, in term of code.