po://pinfo/fr.po 50u

Un(e) volontaire?

----- Forwarded message from Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org> -----

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:32:02 +0200
From: Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org, debian-l10n-czech@lists.debian.org,
	debian-l10n-polish@lists.debian.org,
	debian-l10n-russian@lists.debian.org,
	pinfo-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: request for translation: pinfo

Hi!

I've recently taken over upstream maintenace of pinfo[1], and am currently
preparing for a new release (for the first time since 1999!).  Pinfo has
translations into polish, czech, swedish, german, russian, japanese and
dutch, but unfortunately, except for the dutch one, all translations
are out of date.

I was wondering if perhaps anyone would be willing to fix these
translations before I make a new upstream release.  Of course, I would
also welcome translations into other languages.

There are about 50 strings in total.  The pot and *.po files can be
found at pinfo's svn repository[2] on Alioth.  Please send updated files
(or diffs against the current revisions) to
pinfo-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org.

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://pinfo.alioth.debian.org/
[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pinfo/pinfo/trunk/po/
--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |

----- End forwarded message -----