switch spanish translation of debhelper for po4a

Hi,

I have just translated the debhelper man pages in French. I make a patch
for modify the debian/rules of debhelper for switching this packet in
po4a and generate "at built time" the french and spannish translations
(by "Rubén Porras Campo").

I'll send the patch to the package maintener today.

After that, when the maintainer modifiy his originals man pages, the
translated man pages are automaticaly generate and update in the man/xx
directories. If the maintener receive a new translation, he just have to
put de xx.po in the man/po/ directory and add the associated entries in
the po4a.cfg file.

The result of your Spanish translation, converted for using by po4a, is
the file, join to this message, "es.po" produce by "Julien Louis", a
member of the debian-l10n-french.

I dont speak Spanish and I can't check that conversion is perfectly
good. Could you check this file and, perhaps, complete this by the
translation of modified and new string added by Joey Hess since your
last translation update.

At the end of all spanish man pages, po4a will add the addendum "add.es"
also join to this message. Please check this also.

Then, send the es.po and add.es directly to the maintenor (or to me,
I'll send it to him.)

If you need for more information, write me.

Cheers

Valéry Perrin
debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org
valery.perrin.debian@free.fr

PO4A-HEADER:mode=after;position=AUTOR;beginboundary=\=head1

=head1 TRADUCTOR

Traducción de Rubén Porras Campo <debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org>

=cut