Re: [TAF] man://devscripts/fr.po

Encore une :)

Il y a un peu plus de travail sur celle-ci, il y a eu pas mal d'ajouts.

Merci.
--
Noir baveux : sur-développement
Noir ou gris foncé : développement "normal"
Gris clair : Sous-développement.
Absents : Développement au fixateur.
	-+- Pierre, sur fr.rec.photo -+-
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-08-10 11:08+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

# type: TH
#: debclean.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "DEBCLEAN"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#: debclean.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "Debian Utilities"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#: debclean.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "DEBIAN"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#: debclean.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "\\\""
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:2
#, no-wrap
msgid "NAME"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:4
msgid "debclean \\- cleanup a sourcecode tree"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:4
#, no-wrap
msgid "SYNOPSIS"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:6
msgid "B<debclean> [I<options>]"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:6
#, no-wrap
msgid "DESCRIPTION"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:13
msgid ""
"B<debclean> walks through the directory tree starting at the directory tree "
"in which it was invoked, and executes I<debian/rules clean> for each Debian "
"source directory encountered.  These directories are recognised by "
"containing a debian/changelog file for a package whose name matches that of "
"the directory.  Name matching is described below."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:22
msgid ""
"Also, if the B<\\-\\-cleandebs> option is given, then in every directory "
"containing a Debian source tree, all files named *.deb, *.changes and "
"*.build are removed.  The .dsc, .diff.gz and the (.orig).tar.gz files are "
"not touched so that the release can be reconstructed if necessary, and the "
".upload files are left so that B<debchange> functions correctly.  The "
"B<\\-\\-nocleandebs> option prevents this extra cleaning behaviour and the "
"B<\\-\\-cleandebs> option forces it.  The default is not to clean these "
"files."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:24
msgid "B<debclean> uses B<debuild>(1) to clean the source tree."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:24
#, no-wrap
msgid "Directory name checking"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:35
msgid ""
"In common with several other scripts in the B<devscripts> package, "
"B<debclean> will walk through the directory tree searching for "
"I<debian/changelog> files.  As a safeguard against stray files causing "
"potential problems, it will examine the name of the parent directory once it "
"finds a I<debian/changelog> file, and check that the directory name "
"corresponds to the package name.  Precisely how it does this is controlled "
"by two configuration file variables DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_LEVEL and "
"DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_REGEX, and their corresponding command-line options "
"B<\\-\\-check-dirname-level> and B<\\-\\-check-dirname-regex>."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:37
msgid "DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_LEVEL can take the following values:"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:37
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B 0"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:40
msgid "Never check the directory name."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:40
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B 1"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:44
msgid ""
"Only check the directory name if we have had to change directory in our "
"search for I<debian/changelog>.  This is the default behaviour."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:44
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B 2"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:47
msgid "Always check the directory name."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:60
msgid ""
"The directory name is checked by testing whether the current directory name "
"(as determined by B<pwd>(1)) matches the regex given by the configuration "
"file option DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_REGEX or by the command line option "
"B<\\-\\-check-dirname-regex> I<regex>.  Here I<regex> is a Perl regex (see "
"B<perlre>(3perl)), which will be anchored at the beginning and the end.  If "
"I<regex> contains a '/', then it must match the full directory path.  If "
"not, then it must match the full directory name.  If I<regex> contains the "
"string \\'PACKAGE', this will be replaced by the source package name, as "
"determined from the changelog.  The default value for the regex is: "
"\\'PACKAGE(-.*)?', thus matching directory names such as PACKAGE and "
"PACKAGE-version."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:60
#, no-wrap
msgid "OPTIONS"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:61
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B \\-\\-cleandebs"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:65
msgid "Also remove all .deb, .changes and .build files from the parent directory."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:65
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B \\-\\-nocleandebs"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:69
msgid ""
"Do not remove the .deb, .changes and .build files from the parent directory; "
"this is the default behaviour."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:69
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<\\-\\-check-dirname-level> I<N>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:73 debclean.1:77
msgid ""
"See the above section \"Directory name checking\" for an explanation of this "
"option."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:73
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<\\-\\-check-dirname-regex> I<regex>"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:77
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<\\-\\-no-conf>, B<\\-\\-noconf>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:81
msgid ""
"Do not read any configuration files.  This can only be used as the first "
"option given on the command-line."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:81
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B \\-\\-help"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:84
msgid "Display a help message and exit successfully."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:84
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B \\-\\-version"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:87
msgid "Display version and copyright information and exit successfully."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:87
#, no-wrap
msgid "CONFIGURATION VARIABLES"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:93
msgid ""
"The two configuration files I</etc/devscripts.conf> and I<~/.devscripts> are "
"sourced in that order to set configuration variables.  Command line options "
"can be used to override configuration file settings.  Environment variable "
"settings are ignored for this purpose.  The currently recognised variables "
"are:"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:93
#, no-wrap
msgid ".B DEBCLEAN_CLEANDEBS"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:97
msgid ""
"If this is set to I<yes>, then it is the same as the B<\\-\\-cleandebs> "
"command line parameter being used."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#: debclean.1:97
#, no-wrap
msgid ".BR DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_LEVEL \", \" DEVSCRIPTS_CHECK_DIRNAME_REGEX"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:104
msgid ""
"See the above section \"Directory name checking\" for an explanation of "
"these variables.  Note that these are package-wide configuration variables, "
"and will therefore affect all B<devscripts> scripts which check their value, "
"as described in their respective manpages and in B<devscripts.conf>(5)."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:104
#, no-wrap
msgid "SEE ALSO"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#: debclean.1:108
msgid "B<debuild>(1)  and B<devscripts.conf>(5)."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#: debclean.1:108
#, no-wrap