Stolen document - Request# CS12847

Customer Service ticket # CS12847 has been created in response to your following question on 08/04/2004 17:34:15 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Thank you for submitting your recent customer service inquiry.  We will make every effort to reply to your question(s) on the same day it is received but please do allow up to one business day as we will respond to all inquiries in the order  they are received.  Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8am to 8pm EST and on Friday 8am to 5:30pm , therefore, anything submitted on Friday may not completed until the following Monday.  Thank you for choosing us for your educational lending needs.

Please do not respond to this email.

-Customer Service