Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:56:09 +0100
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> (Tim, this is basically a forward of you -i18n mail.....I just say we
> definitely need this for french....I'm just hoping you somewhat read
> french...if you don't, well, we'll manage to discuss anyway...I just
> wanted you to know that I made this mail forward)

Well I had some French in high school, but I'm afraid it's a little
rusty, so I prefer English (or dutch).

> C'est diablement intéressant ce qu'ils font, les néerlandophones.
>
> Allez voir http://www.famdijkstra.org/debian/l10n/-->en gros, ce sont
> mes états à moi....mais faits automatiquement..:-)
>
> Nous DEVONS avoir ce truc là. On va encore dire que Denis,
> blahblah...mais Denis croule sous le travail...:-)...et moi aussi.
>
> Quelqu'un se dévouerait pour entrer en contact avec Tim?
>
> Moi, je peux fournir une bonne partie des données requises pour
> initialiser le bazar.

But if I'm right you say something a long the lines of: You found
something interesting, you guys could use it, you and denis are busy,
could somebody please contact me. Well I'll be waiting then ;)

grts Tim