[fabbione@fabbione.net: apache translator please hold on a few days]

Tu vois, Christian, y'a pas de raison de speeder sur ce coup...

Mt.

----- Forwarded message from Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> -----

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:34:40 +0200 (CEST)
From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: apache translator please hold on a few days

Hi all,
	i am writing to this mailing list directly in the hope that all
the translation teams will read it.

apache has been changed deeply. Please wait a few days before start
translating the templates because i might have to change a few of them and
i don't want to drive you crazy. If noone mind i will ping to this list as
soon as i am sure the templates will be stable and in a good english
shape.

Thanks
Fabio

PS CC me in case because i am not subscribed to this mailing list.

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html