Status of "switch to po-debconf" bugs for base packages

This mail is sent to all debconf INTL bugs (mostly switch to
po-debconf bugs) which concern packages in the BASE section of the
distribution.

As, as far as I know, these packages will soon be frozen, I'm trying to
get information about the maintainers plans for fixing these bugs.

Folks, do you plan to use the received patches and then move to
po-debconf ? This change is kinda trivial and will certainly not
directly hit the stability of the packages...

But it would considerably help the translators work.

The sooner you make the switch, the sooner translation teams may start
to work on templates translations (nearly no more team now works on
old-style templates)

As usual when such po-debconf switch waits for too long, I can propose
NMU's for helping sorting this out....but, for base packages, I'd
rather see the maintainers deal with the bugs....

PS : please receive my apologies if your package already made the
change (following closely all this is sometimes not very easy). You'd
then be perfectly entitled to answer my mail with some angry
words.. :-)