Re: Nice changes to po-debconf translation status pages

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:09:52AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> >
> > Do you guys have other ideas of what could be usefull on those pages ?
> >

> It would be great if, besides sorting on section (main, nonfree, contrib)
> it could sort by package priority. For translation teams it might make more

I was about making this suggestion.

Martin, it would also be great to have this sorting ALSO in old-style
debconf pages. Thus, we could work on po-debconf switch by priority
instead of stupidely by alphabetical order.. :-)