New translated APT available

Lu sur debian-devel. Pierre, tu en es où avec ce PO ?

Denis

  Subject: New translated APT available
  From: Michael Piefel <piefel@debian.org>
  To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
  Date: 15 Feb 2002 17:49:20 +0100

  I have packaged and uploaded a new version of apt-i18n to ftp-master,
  namely apt-i18n_0.5.4-2*. It features 12 languages!

  However, the installation of the package has been delayed so far, and
  even the three-weeks old *-1* is still in incoming. Therefore I offer
  download of the the packages at the APT Translation Centre site on
  http://people.debian.org/~piefel/apt where you can also find the
  translation matrix.

  The package Replaces: and Depends: on apt, it will only replace the
  binaries and libraries, but doesn't include documentation. The
  installation is absolutely smooth in my experience. Just try it out.

  Bye,
      Mike