Translation for pppoeconf

Hello, I wrote a configuration frontend for pppoe and would like to
include a french translation. If anyone is willing to do it, please
translate the attached po file as usuall and send the version
in a follow-up mail.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter

#: ../pppoeconf:34
msgid ""
"\n"
"Most providers send the needed login information per mail. Some use also a "
"format used in their own frontend applications, even if this applications "
"create usuall PPP user names from this data. For example, there is a howto "
"for german T-DSL:\n"
"\n"
"Anschlusskennung: 11111111111\n"
"T-Onlinenummer: 222222222222 \n"
"Mitbenutzer: 0001\n"
"Vollständiger Benuztername: 111111111111222222222222#0001@t-online.de\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:46
msgid "ALL DEVICES FOUND?"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:46
msgid ""
"I found $number ethernet device(s):\\n $list \\n\\nAre all your ethernet "
"interfaces listed above?\\n(If No, modconf will be started so you can load "
"the card drivers manually).\\n\\nOr press Ctrl-C to abort here."
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:63
msgid "SCANNING DEVICE"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:63
msgid "Looking for PPPoE Access Concentrator on $iface..."
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:68
msgid "NOT CONNECTED"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:68
msgid ""
"Sorry, I scanned $number interfaces, but the Access Concentrator of your "
"provider did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. "
"Another reason for the scan failure may also be another running pppoe "
"process which controls the modem."
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:72
msgid "DSL CONNECTION FOUND"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:72
msgid ""
"I found an Access Concentrator on $iface. Should I setup PPPOE for this "
"connection?"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:87
msgid "ENTER USERNAME"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:87
msgid ""
"Please enter the username which you usually need for the PPP login to your "
"provider in the input box below. If you wish to see the help screen, delete "
"the username and press OK."
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:107
msgid "ENTER PASSWORD"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:107
msgid ""
"Please enter the password which you usually need for the PPP login to your "
"provider in the input box below.\\n\\nNOTE: you can see the password in "
"plain text while typing."
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:122
msgid "USE PEER DNS"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:122
msgid ""
"You need at least one DNS IP addresses to resolve the normal host names. "
"Normally your provider sends you addresses of useable servers when the "
"connection is established. Would you like to add these addresses "
"automaticaly to the list on nameservers in your local /etc/resolv.conf file? "
"(recommended)"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:132
msgid "DONE"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:132
msgid ""
"Your PPPD is configured now. Now, you can make an DSL connection with \\"
"\"pon dsl-provider\\\" and terminate it with \\\"poff\\\". Would you like to "
"start the connection now?"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:145
msgid "NO INTERFACE FOUND"
msgstr ""

#: ../pppoeconf:145
msgid ""
"Sorry, no working ethernet card could be found. If you do have an interface "
"card which was not autodetected so far, you probably wish to load the driver "
"manually using the modconf utility. Run modconf now?"
msgstr ""