Re: ddts report from Sun Sep 2 23:55:01 EDT 2001

Yes, don't change anything about the report you send to the list,I've made a
client-side script which ease the work of reviewer. We will test it a few
day, and when we're sure it works, we will send it to you to put on your
page...

But please don't modify the repport you send, or my script will break.

Bye, Mt.