petite aide pour traduction

Un probleme epineux :

Dans le paragraphe

"Regarding the selection of his logo (affectionately known as 'the swirl') by the Debian project, Raul said, "I'm very pleased that we're able to give something back to the Debian community. We've been very happy with Debian GNU/Linux, and have been working with it internally and for our clients
for a number of years now."

Je trouve assez difficile d'exprimer en francais :

I'm very pleased that we're able to give
something back to the Debian community

En fait, c'est "give back" (au sens de redonner, rendre) qui m'ennuie.

merci de votre aide.

Jerome.