Re: Finnish translation for archiver

On 20040826T115154+0200, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> > Original: 1 December 2005
> > Finnish:  1. joulukuuta 2005
> Interesting.
> I will have to add a new field for this.
> It also will require me to make the day and year drop-downs different.

Note that in some locales, even the order of the fields might be

> PS. Is Soumi spelled correctly?

It's "suomi", you had the two vowels in the wrong order.  Please use a
lowercase initial letter (except when upper case is needed
for other reasons, such as start of sentence) when referring to the
language and not the country.
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer