Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Hi Joe, ReVo stands for "Reta Vortaro", it is an Esperanto on-line dictionary. See:

http://www.reta-vortaro.de/revo/

It is a very complete one.

And Nuno, if you feel like, please take care of the config file, because you have already translated the program file, ok? If you don't have the time, I may take that task also.

Regards,
Felipe

Great work, the files has been committed. Thanks a lot.
btw what is ReVo, a Google search didn't help me much in clearing that up?

root@pc:/home/joe/tux/tuxpaint-stamps/po# cvs commit -m "Esperanto translation complete 813 strings." tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po
Password:
RCS file: /cvsroot/tuxpaint/tuxpaint-stamps/po/tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po,v
done
Checking in tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po;
/cvsroot/tuxpaint/tuxpaint-stamps/po/tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po,v  <--  tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po
initial revision: 1.1
done
Mailing tuxpaint-cvs@lists.sourceforge.net...
Generating notification message...
Generating notification message... done.
root@pc:/home/joe/tux/tuxpaint-stamps/po#

The program file still needs a little work. I have attached a poabc.txt file which is just a test file, showing possible warnings (they are just warnings, doesn't mean they have to be changed.).

Can I just remove the strings marked as fuzzy?

I have also attached the config file (it is complete at the moment, but awaiting proofreading of the added new English text).

bye
Joe