Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Great work, the files has been committed. Thanks a lot.
btw what is ReVo, a Google search didn't help me much in clearing that up?

root@pc:/home/joe/tux/tuxpaint-stamps/po# cvs commit -m "Esperanto translation complete 813 strings." tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po
Password:
RCS file: /cvsroot/tuxpaint/tuxpaint-stamps/po/tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po,v
done
Checking in tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po;
/cvsroot/tuxpaint/tuxpaint-stamps/po/tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po,v  <--  tuxpaint-stamps-eo.po
initial revision: 1.1
done
Mailing tuxpaint-cvs@lists.sourceforge.net...
Generating notification message...
Generating notification message... done.
root@pc:/home/joe/tux/tuxpaint-stamps/po#

The program file still needs a little work. I have attached a poabc.txt file which is just a test file, showing possible warnings (they are just warnings, doesn't mean they have to be changed.).

Can I just remove the strings marked as fuzzy?

I have also attached the config file (it is complete at the moment, but awaiting proofreading of the added new English text).

bye
Joe