 Emne: Re: Tux Paint Esperanto
 Til: "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 Cc: "Felipe Castro" <fefcas@gmail.com>, "Esperanto" <debian-l10n-esperanto@lists.debian.org>
 Dato: tirsdag 10. juni 2014 19.19

 Hi,

 I'm not an experienced translator, but i
 stepped forward as i very
 much dislike most
 esperanto-translations i see out there. I'll have to
 grok some stuff first, like all those headers
 in the file and the "qx"
 stuff,  but from skimming it the file is already translated. Am i
 reviewing/adding some missing translations
 here?

 If Edmund's a
 more experienced translator (and preferably *not* and
 esperanto beginer), then by all means have a
 go. Otherwise i'll keep  you posted on
 the progress.

 Cheers,
 Nuno

 On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 6:41
 PM, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 wrote:
 > Hi Felipe,
 >
 > Nuno Magalhães has
 reserved this file for translation. I have added him to this
 mail correspondence.

 > But the truth is, we could use a lot of
 translators for Esperanto. The program file is the most
 important, but the stamps collection can also be translated.
 I have attached the file. It is 813 strings. Maybe you could
 take a look at that file?

 > And the config tool also needs
 translations (the programmers aren't finish with this
 module yet, so a translation call will come later for that
 tool).

 > And then
 again, the web page can also be translated (but maybe we
 should talk about that a little bit later down the road).

 > bye
 > Joe
 > Danish

 > Den man 9/6/14 skrev Felipe Castro <fefcas@gmail.com>:
 >
 >  Emne: Re: Tux Paint
 Esperanto
 <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 <edmundo@rano.org>,
 "Esperanto" <debian-l10n-esperanto@lists.debian.org>
 >  Dato: mandag 9. juni 2014 19.10
 >
 >  Hello, if
 >  Edmund can't take the task for now,
 I could do it,
 >  ok?
 >  Felipe
 >  Castro.
 >
 >  2014-06-07 8:16
 GMT-03:00
 >  Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>:
 >
 >  Hi Edmund
 >  GRIMLEY EVANS,
 >
 >
 >
 >  You have previously helped Tux Paint
 with a translation for
 >  Esperanto
 (eo). Tux Paint is preparing a new version and
 >  strings has changed/been added to the
 program and we hope we
 >  can use your
 skills once more.

 >  The stats for the Tux Paint program is
 for Esperanto
 >  (eo):
 >
 >
 >
 >  164 translated
 >
 >  80 fuzzy
 >
 >  47 untranslated
 >
 >
 >
 >  I have attached an
 updated po file, which you can translate
 mailing list: tuxpaint-i18n@lists.sourceforge.net.

 >  If the time and the
 desire is not there at the moment, we

 hope you can guide us to any translation groups for
 >  Esperanto (eo), which we can contact and
 ask for help.

 >  Hope to hear from
 you.

 --