Re: dpkg 1.16.7: Please update the PO translation for the package dpkg

On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 19:45:23 -0300, Felipe Castro wrote:
> See attached the updated file, for Esperanto, ok?

I just skimmed over the file and found some issues. In dpkg-deb --help
output a missing “xz” and an excess ”lzma”, which I've already fixed
locally. And I think “POSIX-dato (epoch)” is wrong, the context for
epoch here is the Debian version, no the POSIX time (if I'm
understanding the translation right).

thanks,
guillem