Re: debconf 1.5.29: Please update the PO translation for the package debconf

Mi ĝojas konstatante ke la traduka laboro daŭgas.
Mi gratulas vin pro la klopodo.

Amike,

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 10:42 -0300, Felipe Castro wrote:
Hello,

I'm attaching the revised file, in time.

If someone in the list wants to review my review, be free to do, it
would be good.
But just remember the dead-line, ok?

Regards,

Felipe Castro.

2010/3/8 Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> debconf. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against debconf.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:13:28 +0000.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@debian.org]

--
Serge Leblanc
gpg --keyserver  hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371 --recv-keys 0x33243C1B