Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package exim4 4.63-10.0

(sorry for using English...:-))

MJ Ray a écrit :
I'm a little pushed for time, but where is the current
debconf PO translation for the package exim4?
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/files/eo/exim4_debian_po_eo.po

What would be nice, also, would be translating xserver-xorg debconf templates (http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/POT/xserver-xorg_po.pot) which Serge probably hadn't time to do yet. Probably better check with Serge first in case he has something already under work.

That would complete D-I "level 3" and, as a consequence, any desktop system install would be fully translated to Esperanto.