Re: Please review control and templates for tryton-server

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: Please review control and templates for tryton-server"
  (Wed, 14 Sep 2022 21:22:47 +0200):

> * Justin B Rye: " Re: Please review control and templates for tryton-server"
>   (Wed, 14 Sep 2022 14:21:44 +0100):

> I will merge the changes and propose the final results to you.

I merged your changes almost completely unchanged, please have a look at

> > [...]
> > [...]
> > >
> > > The serialized steps are mostly workflow steps that when called manually
> > > take some time to complete. Pushing those tasks to a worker doesn't block
> > > the client until the process has finished but allows to continue almost
> > > immediately. The serialized process is just handled by another process.
> > >

> > All in all I think it's clearer if it just stops at "without waiting
> > for the clients to finish".  For a start it hides the fact that I
> > mis-localised "serialisation".

+ If enabled, the workers can automatically perform tasks such as the
+ processing of sales, invoices, or purchases removing the need to execute
+ particular workflow steps manually in the clients and wait for them
+ to finish.

Is that understandable?

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6