Please review control and templates for tryton-server

Dear l10n-english team,

I have created several new packages providing a guided support for the
installation of tryton-server. The repository can be found at

https://salsa.debian.org/tryton-team/tryton-server/-/tree/debian-bullseye-6.0

As I am not a native English speaker, I would be glad to receive some feedback
for the control and templates files. Best would be to get evtl. MRs for current
working branch debian-bullseye-6.0 or patches or just comments, as you see fit.

The files are also attached to this email.

Please Cc: me, as I am not subscribed to the l10n-english mailing list.

Thanks for your work,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6