Please review and translate announcement about DebConf17 closing

Dear all

Please review and translate the announcement about DebConf 17 closing
available here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/announcements.git/tree/en/2017/20170812.wml

(to be published in Sunday Aug 13, around 9:00 UTC).
Sorry for the short notice.

I'll do my best to move the translations and improvements that I find in
the announcement git repo, to bits.debian.org, where the post is already
published.

Please commit only in announcements repo (not in the bits repo). I'll
take care that at the end, everything is in sync.

If you had already translated the blogposts in bits.debian.org about the
DebConf platinum sponsors, you can reuse the text from there, for the
"About..." sections in the announcement.

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona