Re: adding templates to igtf-policy-bundle package

Dennis van Dok wrote:
> To address request https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=820259
> I would need to introduce an additional debconf question asking what the path
> of the certificates should be. There is a sensible default in
>
> /etc/grid-security/certificates
>
> which is commonly used in grid environments, so the priority of the question
> will be low.
>
> Since I've collected numerous translations of the current set of templates, I'm
> curious to see what the process should be to add another question. Will this just
> remain untranslated until the translators send me their updates?

I believe so.  I've never understood the procedure as well as I
should, since I've only ever been involved in the debian-l10n-english
end of the process, but according to
"https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithDebconfReviewProcess"; it involves
running debconf-updatepo and podebconf-report-po.