adding templates to igtf-policy-bundle package

Hi,

To address request https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=820259
I would need to introduce an additional debconf question asking what the path
of the certificates should be. There is a sensible default in

/etc/grid-security/certificates

which is commonly used in grid environments, so the priority of the question
will be low.

Since I've collected numerous translations of the current set of templates, I'm
curious to see what the process should be to add another question. Will this just
remain untranslated until the translators send me their updates?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis van Dok