Unsubcribing from the list

Hello folks,

The reduction of my Debian involvment is now more and more obvious.

Though I do not stop contributing to some areas, I nearly zeroed my
activity in l10n and i18n, on a gradual way.

Therefore, I will now unsubscribe from the debian-l10n-english mailing
list where my conntribution to reviews is now negligible.

I wish the "English locali{z|s}ation" activity the best for the future
and I'm confident that Debian texts will be reviewed with the great
efficiency that has been  in place for nearly 10 years now (IIRC,
we nearly started all this around 2007, for the Edinburgh Debconf.