Re: Help with understanding part of a Debian package description

On Monday 12 October 2015, at 18:12 +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:

> "To set through a bash script" looks to me like a typo for "to step
> through a Bash script" (anticipating the use of the verb "set" in the
> next line).

Ahh! that idea did not come to our minds. definitely looks plausible.

> There's another obvious typo earlier in the same line: "debgger".
>
> If I'm reviewing this package description I would also fix a couple of
> other things - see attached patch.

Hmm... this is not a review of the original (English) description, but
if you don't mind I can file a bug report with severity minor on the
package and send the patch you attached (or probably better a
link to your message here).

Thanks a lot,

beatrice