Request advice on writing style / review

Hi list. I've recently written my first debian patch, which is very
simple, but uses a single debconf dialog. I'm a native English
speaker, but I'm having trouble matching the debian writing style, so
any advice or guidance on how to adjust my dialog text would be
greatly appreciated.

What I've got so far:

Template: preseed/accept_preseed_from_DHCP
Type: boolean
Default: false
 The DHCP server provided extra commands or customisations to
 debian-installer via a preseed file. It is possible that these
 commands were set by the network administrator; however, it is
 impossible to verify this, or to ensure they have not been altered
 by an attacker who already has access to the local network. For
 this reason, you should only accept these customisations if you
 accept the risk they entail.

This is for debian bug 788634
(bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=788634), if the additional
context is helpful. The gist of it is that d-i accepts a preseed URL
from a DHCP option, which may be insecure, so this patch is to add a
confirmation dialog to be shown if a preseed file is provided via
DHCP.

Thanks.