Advice for dbconfig-common template

Hi,

I am working on a major update of dbconfig-common and I am staging in
experimental. I expect that in the course of several versions I may have
several updates (additions or clarifications) to the templates. What
would be your proposal to tackle this. My proposal would be to let you
review each addition separately, but maybe you consider that too much
work. Would it make sense to let me just finish the staging in
experimental and than do the review and call for translations before the
upload to sid?

All comments are welcome.

Paul
ps: please cc me on reply.