Re: Please review/translate Asia security mirror announcement

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Justin B Rye wrote:
>> This could be improved if we knew for sure what we were announcing!
>
> The new host is a additional machine in the official security.debian.org
> mirror network, which now gives better RTT for the whole asia region and
> a better geo redundancy.  Maybe that helps for understanding why this
> machine is so important.

Thanks, but the question is what it is that has changed, and what
SAKURA Internet, Inc did to help.  The original text seemed to say
there was some machine already hosting security.debian.org that they
helped to relocate to Japan:

 behind "security.debian.org" has recently been placed in Japan, with
 the help of SAKURA Internet, Inc.</p>

I suspected the hardware was already in Japan and they helped set it
up as a new security mirror, which would be something like:

  behind "security.debian.org" has recently been set up in Japan, with
  the help of SAKURA Internet, Inc.</p>

Donald made it vaguer, and I fixed up his grammar, making it:

 The Debian Project is pleased to announce that thanks to the help of SAKURA
 Internet, Inc, there is a new host behind security.debian.org. The new mirror,
 which resides in Japan, will be able to serve the Asia region.

But this also rather duplicates the content of the following
paragraph.  Perhaps people would like this version:

 The Debian Project is pleased to announce that with the help of
 SAKURA Internet, Inc. a new host has recently been set up in Japan
 to extend the official security.debian.org mirror network.