Review of NEWS entry:

Hi,

I should move some old and obsolete config file to a location outside
path to be multiarch safe and avoid breaking reverse depends.

All the whole archive use pkgconfig and thus is safe. However some
user complain. So I propose this text

  Obsolete config scripts (Magick-config, MagickCore-config,
  MagickWand-config, Wand-config and Magick++-config) are
  not multi-arch safe and thus have been removed from /usr/bin.
  .
  Moreover, these scripts are superseded by pkg-config
  facilities.
  .
  However as a courtesy to our users, these scripts have
  been moved to
  /usr/lib/$DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH/ImageMagick-6/bin-$QUANTUMDEPTH/
  where $DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH is the multi-arch triplet and
  $QUANTUMDEPTH is the current quantum depth.
  .
  Please note that these scripts will be definitively removed after
  jessie.