Re: Re: Please review changed man-file of w3m

Markus Hiereth wrote:
> attached is the new version _5 of the manpage. I was able to generate
> a pot-file from it. I hope we can regard it as the final version.

Except of course for hoping somebody might be able to fill in some of
the blanks where we've left "(Implementation not verified)" signs.

> EXAMPLES
[...]
>        Display content from Usenet
>               $ w3m -m nntp://$NEWSSERVER/debian_curiosa/

Oh, wait, does that work?  This does:
		$ w3m -m nntp://news.aioe.org/linux.debian.curiosa

But maybe we should use something more w3m-related.  Ummm... maybe

                $ w3m -m nntp://$NEWSSERVER/comp.os.linux.networking
[...]
> SEE ALSO
>        README and example files are to be found in the doc directory  of  your
>        W3M  installation.  Recent  information  about  W3M may be found on the
>        project's web pages at ?http://w3m.sourceforge.net?

What happened to the URL there?  (Checks)  Oh, it doesn't wrap it in
<plain ASCII angles>, it uses exotic ⟨mathematical ones⟩!