Re: Please review changed man-file of w3m

Justin B Rye wrote:
> (Phew, that took me longer than I expected.  Sorry it's still only
> inline comments rather than a proposed diff.)

Afterthought: and after it put all that effort into describing the
features that made it attractive twenty years ago it never mentioned
any of the features I use it for today:
 1) it supports tabbed browsing (and tabbed paging);
 2) it can handle inline graphics (with the help of w3m-img);
 3) if w3m isn't good enough you can hit a button and launch your
 choice of heavy-duty graphical browser pointing at the same URL.