Re: Draft of letter requesting a (Indian) college to host a mini debconf

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, Justin B Rye wrote:

Faheem Mitha wrote:
I'm sending this request letter out to English Localization and
Publicity, in case they have suggestions re wording.

Okay - I've got loads of comments, but they're all stylistic and
rhetorical suggestions rather than actual grammatical bugs.

Hi Justin,

Impressive. I've got a distant memory of someone throughly reworking
the apt man pages. Was that you?

I'm going to be lazy and let the concerned people decide what they want from my version and your version. This letter isn't really my baby.

If anyone wants opinions from me, feel feel to ask.

Anyway, nice work wrt feedback. Next time I want grammar advice in a Debian matter, I'll know where to come. :-)

Just for reference, which list do you pay attention to, l10n-english or publicity?

                                                        Regards, Faheem