help with the package descriptions for libapr-memcache

Hello ,

My sponnsor sugested that i ask here for some help with description and short description for my package libapr-memecache.

I am dislectic my self en there for not so good in this, is there some one that can help me ?

His remarks where:

* You may want to ask for help with the package descriptions on

   debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org. Specifically:

    * Your short descriptions could be telling the relation to

      libmemcached-dev.

    * The first line of the libapr-memcache-dev long description lacks a

      verb.

Package: libapr-memcache0

apr_memcache is a client for memcache written in C, using APR and APR-Util.

It provides pooled client connections and is thread safe, making it perfect

for use inside Apache Modules. libapr-memcache0 is used with serval Apache

modules as libapache2-mod-gnutls (with memcache support)

Package: libapr-memcache-dev

apr_memcache is a client for memcache written in C, using APR and APR-Util.

It provides pooled client connections and is thread safe, making it perfect

for use inside Apache Modules. libapr-memcache0 is used with serval Apache

modules as libapache2-mod-gnutls (with memcache support) development files

I hoop some is willing to help me with this so the packages can be uploaden in the weekend I hope!

With kind regards,

Bas van den Dikkenberg