Re: [LCFC] templates://fheroes2-pkg/{templates}

victory wrote:
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
>> Template: fheroes2-pkg/post-invoke_hook-install
>> Template: fheroes2-pkg/post-invoke_hook-remove
>>  If activated, the APT post-invoke hook takes care of future automatic
>
> the same description on install/remove without its object,
>  it may confuse users on the latter:
> If activate (=the answer is yes) the "removing hook" / "this choice" ...
>
> so, it may be better something like:
> If using the hook is activated ...

That's what the current version is intended to mean; maybe it would be
clearer if it was rearranged slightly:

  The APT post-invoke hook, if activated, takes care of future automatic
  upgrades of guest packages on host package upgrade. [...]

My own suggestion was that post-invoke_hook-remove should just say:

 If the hook is disabled, no automatic upgrades will occur.

("https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2013/10/msg00040.html";)

But I didn't insist, since I'm not convinced I understand what's going
on here with these "host" and "guest" packages.  If anybody does,
please explain it to me!