Re: [Debconf-video] Subtitles for DC13 talks: git repo and workflow

Hi Francesca,

this is pretty cool! thanks for your work on this!

On Dienstag, 27. August 2013, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> @Holger: as comments aren't allowed in the srt files, I'm using the
> status.txt file in the debconfsubs repo to track the status of the
> subtitles. If you prefer I can ping you when there are at least a couple
> of them ready to be uploaded.

I'd actually prefer you get an debconf.org account in the video group, so that
you can upload yourself. How does that sound? Or we set up some automated
pulling from that git repo, but I'd prefer manual pulling.

cheers,
	Holger