Help with control file

Hi,

I am packaging ruby-jnunemaker-matchy right now. I am facing real
difficulty with the description of the gem as the description in
upstream is little. I have made it as jargon free as I can. If someone
would go through the description and help me out in making it better,
it would be really helpful. My description is as follows:

in Test::Unit
 Matchy provides a sophisticated (rspec-like) matcher system for
 Ruby testing frameworks. It supports behavior driven approach in
 the tests. Writing assertions can be avoided using matchy.
 RSpec can be used without any over head.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nandaja